Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Matt Cardle has won the Xfactor


Congratulations to Matt Cardle and the best judge ever Miss Danni Minogue! He won the Xfactor tonight beating Rebecca Ferguson and One Direction. I couldn't believe One direction only came third I honestly thought all the pre teens would be wasting all their phone credit on voting for the little Justin Biebers how wrong I was. I was happy it was between Rebecca and Matt very deserving winners which ever one it was but to be honest I couldn't think of anything worse than Cheryl Cole winning a hatrick. I hope it works out for him hes a very talented guy lets just hope it doesn't go the way little Joe Mc Elderys career is going....

On a side note congrats to our very own Mary Byrne for being voted in the top two for the first few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment