Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fade Street Is Fast Becoming Must See TV Its So Bad Its Good


So RTE has gone and made their own version of The Hills centering around four girls living the high life in Dublin city. Now at first I was cringing thinking this will be four SoCoDu girls from Dalkey with annoying fake American accents walking around with uggs and juicy couture bags, well I was probably not that far off  but their get up seems a bit more sophisticated than the latter. 

So pretty much its the hills set in Dublin no really it is the hills in Dubin the story lines are exactly the same. Two of the main characters Vogue and Louise (2 blondies with dark eyebrows and one has a manly voice) work in a magazine sitting next to each other in front of macs just like Whitney and Lauren, Louise has already got into trouble with her boss as Lauren did and looks just like a knock off version of her too. Theirs too many similarities to list but I love it already its a complete guilty pleasure. Its great seeing Dublin shot so beautifully and it all seems so familiar. Dublin really is a small place I have already met two of the people on the show from years gone by I'm just waiting to see who else I know that will pop up on my TV screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment