Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I think I love Louis Walsh Even More For This!


So Louis Walsh has always been a bit of a bitch its seems not just on a the Xfactor judging panel. Westlife have been speaking of the tough times they had to endure in the early days of their career oh boo hoo lads but Lou Lou came out with some priceless put downs to whip them into proper boy band dolls. Here's some priceless ones.

 'Louis was always on at you. The first thing he'd say when I walked in the room was: "Your teeth are fecking terrible.  I went and got a brace.' Kian Egan says  'We lived in fear of Louis. He was like: "You're done. I'm going to kick you out of the band. I'm going to put you on the next plane home. Only four people can fit in a taxi, not five.'

Ha Ha love it! Here's another priceless gem as Shane Filan tells the Daily Mail
'"Shane, you don't look great. Your hair's terrible. You look fat. Watch yourself, there are only three Bee Gees." 

Next he'll be telling them theres only two in Jedward and so on

1 comment:

  1. Lol Louis walsh is king hes the best judge on the x factor

    ReplyDelete