Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Sunday, November 14, 2010

X Factor is officially Fix Factor



Katie Waissel survives to sing another day oh goodie.... This show is becoming more of a joke every Sunday night I know I know I  should just not watch it if it bothers me that much but its not like theres much else on plus I do like a bit of panto. I was convinced anyone who went up against Katie would be safe bar VVagner but I was oh so wrong poor Aiden Grimshaw got the boot when it went to deadlock.

Aiden was a bit of a hit and miss to me I didnt really get him and his survival performance really wasnt great but in saying that he did not deserve to go. I think if an act has been in the bottom two atleast three times than they should automaticaly go on their third go the public arent keeping them in for a reason Simon! Katie might aswell not even bother singing people dont like her but she has no need to worry it doesnt look like shes going anywhere anytime soon.

PS Im just glad it wasnt Paije up against her now that would have really Peed me of big time if he had went

No comments:

Post a Comment