Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This would be the perfect song for Xfactor Paije Richardson to sing



Theres something about Ceelo his voice is so soulful. When I heard he had covered one of my favourite groups Kings of Leon I went to check it out. Im not such a fan of this particular song and thought I wouldnt think much of this cover at all but I was blown away after two listens(you need two sometimes). I really listen to the words when Ceelo sings it for some reason the kols version wasnt sinking in for me. I think Paije on the xfactor would sing this beautifully he reminds me of a cross between Andre 3000 and Ceelo, now if only I had a number for Danni to let her know!

The music industry is living through places like youtube right now and this is one of my favourite things  to come from online videos, seeing artists do acoustic sets and including covers you never thought you would hear them do.

No comments:

Post a Comment