Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stunning Dunnes Stores dress


I bought this dress in black yesterday from Dunnes Stores or Doonnes as we like to call it over here, for anyone who doesn't know of Dunnes its basically the Irish version of Primark with slightly better quality in the fabric. It is apart of the Savida collection and only comes in black now as Ive heard through the grape vine from a very good source the silver/grey version has been cancelled for some reason. I had my heart set on the grey one since I saw the picture of it but decided to try on the black one since I had been obsessing about this dress for the past month. Well in one word it is STUNNING!

The fit is amazing so flattering for a curvy girl like me with boobs and hips it makes your waist look tiny. Its slightly too long but I'm going to get it taken up. I'm so happy with this dress and at €60 its an absolute bargain and its a classic shape, I can see this being part of my wardrobe for many years to come.

Keep up the good work Dunnes


No comments:

Post a Comment