Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy leaked


Kanye Wests new album has recently leaked so I thought Id give it a listen. I normaly hate this new phenomenon where artists leak their albums a week or two before the release date I just dont understand it. They moan about people 'robbing' their music but yet they allow it to leak?? But anyhoo so I gave it a listen and hmm I dunno yet if I like it so much. It might take it a few more listens for me to get into it.

'All of the lights' stands out to me it features Rihanna and (don't be afraid) Fergie. Its catchy as hell and Rihanna sounds great on it and Fergie some how doesnt ruin it fair play to her for that by the way. I also like 'Devil in a new dress' and Nicki Minaj kills it (thats a good thing) on 'monster' even outdoing Jigga.

You can listen it to here
http://theboxhouston.com/music/ebonix/the-leak-listen-to-kanyes-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-album/

No comments:

Post a Comment