Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Much Better Katie Much Better


Katie Waissel went and took my advice, well maybe not my advice but Id like to think that she some how read my post about her getting some new hair hmm maybe not but anyway the girl has gone and got rid of the bleached mess of hay she called hair. This is much better but I wonder why they didn't do it sooner? She has worn wigs on a few of the Saturday nights so maybe shes been thinking about this for a while. I think the brown suits her so much more and the short cropped cut suits her pixie features. She also sang a lot better tonight it was a nice stripped back performance no gimmicks but in saying that I want to see her gone tomorrow night. I think their is much more deserving singers in the competition obviously not including VVagner in that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment