Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jay Z wants to sign Cher and KATIE WAISSEL WTF??


No No No I hope this isnt true! Okay I can understand Jiggas interest in Cher but Katie really? I hope this is just the media stretching this story. Hopefully as soon as xfactor finishes she will go the way of Butlens like many xfactor finalists and sink into oblivion. I can imagine Jay Z wanting to work with Cher but I doubt he will ever even get the chance to sign her, Mr Simon Cowell will not be letting this little gold mine go anywhere anytime soon. Im still not convinced with Chers "street style" it just seems so phony to me so please Jay Z your my favourite rapper please stay well clear of this little lady maybe for a few years untill she grows a style of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment