Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Katie Waissel had better go Sunday night


I do not like this girl at all her performance tonight was awful. The only time I like Katies singing is when shes in the sing off and sings songs like Etta James but to be honest shes not very likeable. Has Simon gone deaf or is it really the fix factor? His comments were nothing but praise for the singer maybe if she wasnt one of Cheryls acts he would give his 'real'opinion or maybe its those money signs going off in his head. I have a fear Paije could be in the bottom two (sniff wipes tear from eyes) I really hope not but if hes up against this one he had better be saved or I wont be a happy at all christ even if VVagner goes up against her he had better be saved she needs to go already!

No comments:

Post a Comment