Colourful Roses

Colourful Roses
Roses

Sunday, November 21, 2010

So Sad Paije Richardson Has Been Voted Off The Xfactor




It was a tough sing off tonight on the Xfactor Paije Richardson and Cher Lloyd were in the bottom two. I cant believe Katie and VVagner escaped again who is voting for them?? Well VVagner I can understand people want to piss off Simon Cowell but Katie is just all over the place with the public I don't know whether shes staying or going. I'm gutted Paije went I thought he sang fantastic in the sing off, he reminds me of a cross between Ceelo and Andre 3000 not Lenny Henry like Louis Walsh likes to compare him to. I'm still not sold on Cher and I really don't understand why she sang a song she only sang two weeks ago in the competition. 
Why didn't Louis vote to keep Paije in? He was his biggest supporter from the first audition I'm guessing Simo had a word with him, he loves that Cher just like his little pet Cheryl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment